|Name||Memory||CPU Priority||PID Limit||Price|
|S - Small||256MB||Low||128||0.01€/h|
|M - Medium (Default)||512MB||Standard||256||0.02€/h|
|L - Large||1GB||Standard||512||0.04€/h|
|XL - eXtra Large||2GB||High||1024||0.08€/h|
|2XL - eXtra eXtra Large||4GB||High||2048||0.16€/h|
Bigger container sizes are available upon request on the support. As a note, each new process requires a PID. And inside each process, each thread needs one too.
Availability of the Sizes
Our 30 days free trial only gives you access to small and medium containers, if you want to use another kind of size, please fill your billing profile and payment method.
Containers have various limits depending on their size. Here is a comprehensive list:
- RAM: cf. above-mentioned table
- Swap: twice the amount of RAM.
- CPU access: all containers have access to all CPU cores. But higher priority means twice as much priority compared to standard priority. For example, consider three containers, one has a high priority and two others have a standard priority. When processes in all three containers attempt to use 100% of CPU, the first container would receive 50% of the total CPU time and the two others would receive 25%.
- PID limits: from 128 (S) to 2048 (2XL).
- Ulimit nofile: 10000. Maximum number of files an application can open.