Deploying an application on Scalingo requires you to have Git installed.
- Linux: Use your package manager to install it. (example:
apt-get install git)
- Mac OS: If you’ve installed XCode, Git has been automatically installed. Otherwise install it from Git official website
- Windows: Install if from Git official website
SSH Key setup
To identify that you are allowed to push to your application, you need to setup SSH authentication.
For any operating system, you need to copy the content of the public key to your account.
With our dashboard:
With our command line client:
scalingo keys-add [name of the key] [path to the key] # Example: scalingo keys-add Laptop ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
Some tutorials to start with
- Get Started with Scalatra on Scalingo
- Get Started with Ruby on Rails on Scalingo
- Get Started with Django on Scalingo
- Get Started with Celery and Flask
- Get Started with Node.js on Scalingo
- Get Started with Meteor on Scalingo
- Getting Started with Crystal