First Steps On Scalingo
Deploying an application on Scalingo requires you to have GIT installed.
- Linux: Use your package manager to install it. (example:
apt-get install git)
- Mac OS: If you’ve installed XCode, GIT has been automatically installed. Otherwise install it from GIT official website
- Windows: Install if from GIT official website
SSH Key setup
To identify that you are allowed to push to your application, you need to setup SSH authentication.
For any operating system, you need to copy the content of the public key to your account.
With our dashbaord:
With our command line client:
scalingo keys-add [name of the key] [path to the key] # Example: scalingo keys-add Laptop ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
Some tutorials to start with
- Getting Started with Scalatra
- Getting Started with Celery and Flask
- Getting Started with Crystal
- Getting Started with Rails
- Getting Started with Django
- Getting Started with Node.js
- Getting Started with Meteor
- Getting started with io.js
We support a lot of technologies, ask for your tutorial! firstname.lastname@example.org